" "

Posted by on Thursday, October 23rd, 2014

This Spring, Human Nature brought their new album to life across Australia with ‘The Jukebox Tour – A 25th Anniversary Celebration.’ This tour, like the Jukebox album, highlighted an eclectic mix of feel-good vocal songs of the 50s and 60s that first inspired the group, while also featuring material from their 20-year recording career with Sony Music Australia.

HN_Jukebox

As always, the band is extremely excited to return home and perform for the fans who have been with them throughout their amazing 25-year career. “We are thrilled to be coming back home! There is nothing better than coming home and performing for our Aussie fans. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are today.  It’s such a privilege to do what we do and coming home, even for such a short time really puts everything into perspective.  After 25 years, it’s incredible to see how far we’ve come,” says Andrew.  Do not miss this musical tribute to the unforgettable songs of a generation that ignited an incredible bond between these four talented artists.

11 responses to “Human Nature Celebrates 25th Anniversary with ‘The Jukebox Tour’ Through Australia”

1. Alicia E says:

Wow wow wow guys!! Excellent news. You said you would celebrate 25 years at home! Great news for hometown fans! I’m so tempted to get there! The music list is so awesome and it’s gonna be a heck of a show! November is 25 years and it’s amazing that you are still riding together despite you having amazing talent individually and could easily ride alone. Character! Why I love who you are along with what you do! Congrats my guys. You deserve all the accolades I can muster. Luv you to pieces! xx :))

2. Mary Sherred says:

Terrific idea to do the Juke Box album, such great memories from that music. What are the chances of a dvd being made ?

3. Graham Thomson says:

Just saw human nature on dancing with the Stars my wife turns 67 on the 9th may i am going to organise lots of friends to travel to sydney to watch their concert at the state theatre what a weekend especially with Mother’s Day on Sunday

4. Jodie Reiger says:

Yay I am so exited, I will def be getting tickets, I am celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary in November 2015 & we r planning to go to Las Vegas & coming to see your show, now I am looking forward to both, well all 3 including my anniversary 🙂

5. Marla C. says:

Loved seeing you in Vegas in Oct. Heading back in December to see one (maybe two) Christmas shows. Will Jukebox be available for sale at the Venetian? I bought pretty much everything last trip. Would love to say hellosies to all again if possible.

6. Leith Ross says:

Think it great they are doing the 25th anniversary tour at home also, just wish I could have got tickets to see them. Sold out before I knew it for Qld. Shame it is only for one night. I am sure there are many more out there who would love to see them.
    Keep up the good work boys. It is good to see a group stay together for so long and continue to get better and better as each year passes.
    Luv ya all.

7. Nikki Hepplewhite says:

I have been a massive Human Nature fan from the very beginning,I just adore you guys! I have seen many of your live shows and have never ever been dissapointed, you guys still amaze me after all this time! I was even lucky enough to be a “My Girl” girl in your Mackay show in 2006! Just absolutely love you guys, a huge congratulations on reaching 25 years!

8. Tania says:

Only one show at Jupiters which has been sold out for months – really?!

9. Anthia Hinson says:

Saw the show at Palms, Crown Casino last night. Best night ever, have attended many concerts – however, last night was special

10. denise says:

Saw you in las vegas 2014
    Flown up tonight with my ill husband
    we will be singing and dancing
    loves you all
    denise of ringwood victoria

11. Margaret says:

16/02/2017 – Thank you for a wonderful night at Jupiter’s on the Gold Coast. WOW, what a performance !! The energy, The magic from the stage was truly felt by the whole audience.. 2.5hrs of full entertainment from such professional gentlemen..
    Which continued into the car park – where people where singing & dancing.. Fantastic happy crowd..
    Thank you so much.
    I bought the 3 wonderful CD/DVD but I need to get a second set, for a friend who attended with us, as we enjoyed the CD in the car.
    Where can I purchase another set ?