" "

Attend a Jukebox Television Taping

Posted by on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017

09HN-Jukebox-ProfilePic-B

As a special thank you to our friends and fans in Las Vegas, we would like to invite YOU to a special TELEVISION TAPING of our Jukebox show on Tuesday May 23rd and Wednesday May 24th. We would love for you to come be part of the audience in an intimate setting. Let’s make history together as we share together our favorite Jukebox songs. If you want to come along, simply email rsvp@spientertainment.com for more details (limited sears available). See you there!

15 responses to “Attend a Jukebox Television Taping”

1. Rosemarie Negron says:

Love Human Nature. Would like free tickets to the 3 pm taping. Thank you

2. please inform me how to get 2 free tix to the Human Nature Jukebox Show taping on May 23 or 24th

3. Nancy Issa says:

I am requesting two tickets for the taping on Wed. May 24 at the 7 pm show.

Nancy Issa
    702-285-9867

4. Larry Fujinaka says:

request one (1) Human Nature Tuesday May 23 Television Taping Free show ticket

5. We attended the Motown show. It was fantastic. Great singing and dancing and would love to see the Jukebox Show.

6. Motown show was great! Would love to see new show.

7. Diane mckuin says:

I would like 2 tickets to the Wednesday may 24 taping at 3. We are big fans.

8. Diane mckuin says:

Two tickets for May 24 at 3:00

9. Charlene Slabe says:

I would like 4 tickets for Tuesday, May 23rd.
    Thank you so much! So glad you are taping in Las Vegas!

10. My daughter and I would very very much like to attend the taping of the show on May 23 2017 Either 3pm or 7pm. We would really really like to attend the show.

11. Karen L Stanievich says:

Would love to see your show either day. Have witnessed the great performance you guys do three times now & you are the best. When I have out-of-towners come in for a visit, your show is always on the “To-Do List”!!!

12. I am a local LONG TIME fan since they first started here.
    These 4 guys are simply amazing with the caliber of their shows!! the energy, polish, and love of what they do is so evident in every show.

I would love to attend the Tuesday show with my friend Bonnie.
    Please advise if we have gotten 2 tickets as well as any other relevant information we will need. My cell is 973-953-3876 and you can text or call if that is easier as I will be out most of the day tomorrow.
    Elaine

13. carole walker says:

Hi
    We attended the Jukebox television taping in May..
    The boys as usual were absolutely fantastic and so was Darlene Love..
    Will this be available on DVD to buy in Australia ????
    I brought them 4 packets of Allens Aussie Snakes to tv show
    Carole

14. Barb Mc Kinney says:

Where’s Chicago in this tour??????