" "

Welcome to HumanNatureLive.com

Posted by on Monday, November 21st, 2011

Welcome to HumanNatureLive.com
The official website of Human Nature

When we started off together 22 years ago it was the songs of Motown that brought us together.  (Read our full bio by clicking here)

Now after years of touring in Australia, Europe and most recently headlining our own show on the Las Vegas strip for the past two and a half years, we are coming to a town near you!

Tune into your local PBS station to see our brand new special “Human Nature Sings Motown with Special Guest Smokey Robinson” beginning December 3rd.   It’s such an honour for us to be on PBS, the station that’s brought you Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, David Foster and Friends, and so many more.  It’s truly a dream come true.

Beginning March 24th, 2012 we will kick off our first North American tour in Detroit – the Motor City itself, and will tour through May 6th, hitting 34 cities along the way!

Click here to see a full list of tour dates.  Be the first to get tickets to our tour by supporting your local PBS station this December.  Tickets won’t go on sale to the public until January, so don’t miss out on the best seats through PBS.  Fall dates will be added soon as well, so if you don’t see your city now, no worries, we’ll get there!  We reckon our live show will have you up on your feet dancing and singing along, so get those dancing shoes ready!

For all our fans back home- we haven’t forgotten you! Make sure you check here regularly for updates on our plans for Australia over the next while. We’ll be back to spend New Years with you and promise we’ll be back soon enough after that!

Check back often to HumanNatureLive.com for tour updates, news, photos, Vegas updates, and info on our very exciting US record release, coming this March!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and help us spread the word that your favorite Aussies are coming to town!

Love to All,

Human Nature

7 responses to “Welcome to HumanNatureLive.com”

1. Nancy Stone says:

Just watched you live on FB…awesome guys, as usual!! Can’t wait for new album coming out…can you give us any hints on what’s included in t??

2. Philip Runge says:

Hi guys, have you ever thought of doing some songs from the fifties group The Crewcuts.

3. Steven Sellers says:

Would like to purchase a HN jacket like the ones you wear in some of your videos for my wife for Christmas
    Would like her name on it. Her name is Sue , and she loves your utube video “Run around Sue.” We hope to get to Vegas in Feb or March 2019 to see you.
    Thank you very much.
    Let me know how much for the jacket if you do sell them
    Steven Sellers

4. Kim Waters says:

hi guys welcome home. We have been fans since you first started at the school specular we go to your concerts every time your home we are going to wollongong and Sydney this time and we have also saved and travelled to Las Vegas twice to see you over there. I know you are probably bombarded with requests but I was hoping you may be able to help us my baby granddaughter Gloria de Andrade was diagnosed with lung cancer at just 4 months and through the wonderful work of sydney children’s hospital she is now 23 months and doing well
    My daughter and I have just held a high tea fundraiser in wollongong this month for neuroblastoma Australia who help fund research into childhood cancer and the various treatment. they hold a family day every year at the domain this year on June 2 which includes a number of runs and walks of different lengths but concludes with the 1km superhero walk for the survivors of this horrible disease and as Gloria is entering for her second year this is where the proceeds of our fundraiser is going I was hoping you may be able to provide us with some autographs that we may be able to include in a raffle prize. we are going to organise a raffle for end of May to add to our other funds we raised
    Thankyou for your time good luck with your tour can’t wait to see you 7 may in the gong
    Kim waters
    0418457689

5. Meagen ODonnell says:

Gentlemen…….. what can I say!!

Amazing. I have no idea if any of you will actually read my message.
    I’ll be brutally honest and tell you when my neighbour offered me tonight’s ticket I said? Meh!! Take or leave!! You need to forgive me for that statement!! When we were leaving I messaged my parents…. THE BEST CONCERT I’ve been to in years!!
    Was a bit frustrating not to dance until you told us to get up!!
    I would gladly go to Vegas so see you again!! But I’d be the annoying idiot in the front singing and dancing in the actual Vegas saying…. move over I’m from Brisvegas!!! Loved everything tonight! And I’m dragging out my old CD!

6. Carol Miles says:

Thank you for the wonderful concert I went to in Canberra on the 6th of May 2019 .My name is Carol Miles. I live at Baptistcare Griffith aged care center here in the ACT. I had a wonderful evening. When will the DVD of this concert be released. Can you please let me know. Thank you again, you ate wonderful.

7. Steve Isaak says:

Hello Gents!
    My wife and I caught your great show over Fourth of July, along with our friends who have seen you like 12 times. Anyways, we loved what you did. Thankyou for a wonderful evening. Special “hello” to Toby, I saw a photo and read up on your new role as a parent and husband. Congratulations. You guys remind me of my younger days. Blessings and Good Health to you.